Java 1.4.x provides a very nice implementation of regexp.

Jerry

-----Original Message-----
From: Jacob Hookom [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, July 08, 2002 10:52 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: DynaActionForm Advantages

I agree with James on the extra level aspect.  I've been finding that
the finer the granularity in my struts application, the easier it is to
maintain [for each action, a specialized form/bean].

I did opt though for the validator, since it brought regexp validation
to the table which is invaluable and fairly easy to setup in an
afternoon.

Jake