Sure, I try to help where I can

-----Original Message-----
From: jholmes612 [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Thursday, July 11, 2002 1:41 PM
To: struts-user
Subject: RE: keeping the old debate open...

That's correct.

Enhancements are just that.  They will not prevent
beta 2 from going out.  Once those 23 bugs are knocked
it's likely that beta 2 will be released.  If you have
time jump in and fix a bug or two and submit patches
and we'll be that much closer to beta 2 being ready.

-james
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
http://www.jamesholmes.com/struts/

http://www.tuxedo.org/~esr/writings/cathedral-bazaar/