From: "Eddie Bush" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Friday, July 26, 2002 10:10 AM
Subject: Re: Struts Vs. Sun J2EE Compliance and Design Patterns

> Chappell, Simon P wrote:
>
> >>Sometimes, the best technique is to just sit back and give
> >>people enough
> >>rope to hang themselves.  I've done it in the past, I'm doing
> >>it right now
> >>on the contract I am on, and I'm sure I'll have to do it in the future.
> >>

> >I don't even wait to see if they hang themselves, I usually just get on
and do it and hope for their sakes that they try to catch up with me. On my
current project, I started using Struts and got the rest of the team using
Struts and then when we had enough work done that ripping it out would have
been difficult, we asked if we could get approval from our architecture
group for using Struts. :-)