hey everyone, i just joined the mailing list a few days ago, and
wow some many good discussions.

         Patterns would help a lot, specially for ppl like me who are
really new to Struts and still need to learn the best way to use
struts.  Since I cant help in creating patterns, I can help in putting the
patterns in the XML format, creating the diagrams or anything like that :)

         Tiago Nodari