Hi,

I am pretty much new to struts and need some answeres,

1. If i have to do some validation regarding the input from the user on input fields i
was using javascript, and onSubmit method of form, but with struts i think i cannot
use javascript, so how can i do it before sumbitting the data to action class where i
will be calling perform to do the business logic.

(Can anyone supply some code)

2. if i have to send some parameters to jsp, i was appending them as query string, but
these parameters are build on fly, how can i do it with sturts.

3. I had a header jsp which checked it the user had valid session, and if not forward
it to logon page, how can i modify this jsp with struts

these are few to start my application development...

A$HI$H