John Owen wrote:

>However, this week it started on Wednesday, which I think is the major
>complaint.

Yes, I believe this week has been a bit out-of-line.  One of the dangers
in not self-disciplining ourselves (keeping friday-like topics to
friday) is that we'll fall into the quandry we have this week - people
dissing the 'friday' topics and yelling "down with the infidels!"
whilest carrying burning torches.  I agree with this sentiment very much.