I don't mind the "relaxed Fridays", but I wish important emails wouldn't
get buried in an avalanche of nonsense.

I've posted a question about validation twice now, only to see it
disappear under a mountain of beer messages (I'm guilty of generating
one myself) and this voting business.

I wish someone would take a look at my validation question, and I'm sure
others get frustrated when the same thing happens to their questions.

david