On Fri, 30 Aug 2002, Eddie Bush wrote:

> Do you feel this list should discontinue it's long heritage of "relaxed
> fridays"?

 (   )  Yes
 ( X )  No

And I'm sure for those who think that filtering is too difficult, the
Friday posters could happily agree to just label Friday posts
as [FRIDAY] to make filtering easier. Yes? (Although I'm getting the
feeling that you need to filter for [BEER] as well.)

--> stu: www.stuology.net
It just no longer is plain simple safe fun
when it's the psycho chimp that has the ray gun