Bill, that is my point, with Visual Studio you get tons of good
features in one IDE, which from my point of view helps speed development...
         I know what is out there, i have netbeans, eclipse, struts
console, etc etc etc in my computer, I would rather have just one.  Have to
open various tools made in java, tomcat, browser and etc.  my computer just
hangs….
         My point is if you buy an IDE like JBuilder the least it should
have more than the basic features…  Since that is one of the reason .NET is
much faster to develop.  This is according to friends who work with .NET…

         tiago