neal wrote:
> Does anyone use Commons/Jakarta taglibs along side of Struts .. or does
> Struts intend to be a one-stop-shop sort of solution?
>
> http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/index.html

Struts provides much, but I don't think it's intended to be a
one-stop-shop solution.

If my understanding is correct, some of the commons projects (digester,
beanutils, and maybe logging) started out as part of Struts and were
split off into separate projects.

--
Joel Schneider                National Marrow Donor Program
Software Developer            3433 Broadway Street NE, Suite 500