huh.  I have more of a problem with the tag attribute names than anything else.  I
can't even count how many questions have been posed to this list about <html:options>
and other tags that could have been eliminated with more carefully named attributes.
AFAIK, there are no plans to change this in upcoming Struts versions.

I know the tag class inheritance argument, re-use, etc., please spare me.  Sometimes,
for clarity's sake, you just gotta bite the bullet and copy some code. ;P

...oh yeah, if any contributors are reading this, thanks for a wonderful framework...I
only offer criticism because you built something worth critiquing. :)

peace,
Joe