From: Hajratwala, Nayan (N.) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2002 16:42
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: How to use datasource and db connection pooling in struts?

you can use commons-dbcp ... see
http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/dbcp.html

---
- Nayan Hajratwala
- Chikli Consulting LLC
- http://www.chikli.com

-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Tuesday, October 15, 2002 10:40 AM
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Hi, there!

How can I easily achieve database connection pooling (using a datasource
in one of the xml config files - btw. which one is it?)?
I know there is some stuff in jakarta-commons.
What I want to achieve is an easy to configure and highly efficient db
connection pool that is available to all my action classes.

Stef.