From: David Graham [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Dienstag, 15. Oktober 2002 17:00
To: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Subject: Re: How to use datasource and db connection pooling in struts?

struts-config.xml is where you define your datasources.  You specify the
key
to store the DataSource object under in the application scope so your
actions can find it later.  You also have to specify the DataSource
implementation class to use.  Often this will be provided by your
database
vendor but if it isn't, you can use the datasource provided by
jakarta-commons dbcp BasicDataSource as suggested in a previous reply.

See section 4.6.5 for configuration info:
http://jakarta.apache.org/struts/userGuide/building_controller.html

Dave