> Out of curiosity, what version of Together are you using?
> I've seen the product, but the version that was demo'd for us a while
back
> was way to expensive for a small shop like ours to afford.

I am still using version 6.0+ (build 1762) of Together, which I got
hooked on earlier this summer.  There are likely newer versions
available with even better features, but I haven't yet found any real
need to upgrade.  Prior to that, I was using version 5, which was also
excellent, but version 6 had some major improvements to the Editor, and
made J2EE development a breeze.

I must admit that you are correct on the price, but sometimes you get
what you pay for.

-dav0