I have a form that on succesful submission loops back to the same page but
more data is displayed at the bottom of the page.

My problem is that the reset button in the form only clears the form to the
data that was in the form after the last submit. So every time I submit, if
I press reset nothing appears to work. If clear the form manually and press
reset, my old values from my last submit magically return.

How to I correct this problem. config looks something like:

   <action path="/search"
           type="Test.SearchAction"
           name="searchForm"
           scope="request"
           validate="true"
           input="/search.jsp">
      <set-property property="loginRequired" value="false"/>
      <forward name="success" path="/search.jsp"/>
      <forward name="failure" path="/search.jsp"/>
   </action>

and I have a "   <forward name="search" path="/search.do"/>" in my global
forwards.
My form is "<html:form action="/search" focus="value" >".

and my reset function has clears my form, and has log messages that I only
see when the application start. Any pushing of the reset button does not
result in any new log entries.

What gives?

Thanks

Anthony