ARG! What the hell is wrong here ???
import java.util.Locale;
import java.lang.*;
import java.sql.*;
import javax.servlet.http.*;
import org.apache.struts.action.*;

public class SetLocalAction extends Action {
        public ActionForward perform(ActionMapping mapping,
        ActionForm form, HttpServletRequest request, HttpServletResponse
response){

  String localString = (SetLocalForm)form.getLocal();

  Locale local = new java.util.Local(localString, localString);
        request.getSession().setAttribute(Action.LOCALE_KEY, local);
        return mapping.findForward("setLocalActionDone");
   }
}

Got a SetLocalForm.class that has got the method getLocal() so it should
be working.

But when I try to compile the Action, I get:

SetLocalAction.java:12: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class SetLocalForm
location: class SetLocalAction
  String localString = (SetLocalForm)form.getLocal();
                        ^
SetLocalAction.java:12: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : method getLocal  ()
location: class org.apache.struts.action.ActionForm
  String localString = (SetLocalForm)form.getLocal();
                                         ^
SetLocalAction.java:14: cannot resolve symbol
symbol  : class Local
location: package util
  Locale local = new java.util.Local(localString, localString);
                              ^
3 errors

Damn! Thats frustrating!

marcus