[EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

Hi all,

I'm trying to use struts 1.1 modules.
I'm migrating old Struts 1.0 web application.
For the moment i have isolated a part of this application and followed the user guide to put it in a module. The other part is defaut ans still use struts-config.xml.

So i have : - struts-config.xml
- struts-module1.xml
- a directory called module1 in my web application root directory.
- my web.xml declare 2 config files : <init-param>
<param-name>config</param-name>
</init-param>
<init-param>
<param-name>config/module1</param-name>
<param-value>/WEB-INF/struts-module1.xml</param-value>
</init-param>

My problem is when im in my module called "module1", it seems action mapping is schearching for actions in my default struts-congig.xml file?...

What makes you say this? Which build are you using? You probably want to be using a nightly build if you're using modules. There was a bug for a while that is fixed in the nightly build.

I also try to switch from my welcome page to my module1 and get : "Invalid sub-application prefix activiteReduite was specified"
when using SwitchAction... :-(

SwitchAction takes two request parameters:
   - prefix: the name of the module (module1 in your example)
   - page: the action you wish to invoke

It sounds to me like you gave it an invalid module name.

What did i do wrong?

Thanks for help.

Alexandre.

It sounds like you're setting things up right in your web.xml, etc. I don't have enough information about your two modules to formulate a hypothesis about what is going wrong. Could you elaborate?

--
Eddie Bush