Hi:
According to the result from my action class, I need to display message to user using
the dynamic data.
This is what I am doing: In my action class, I got the result that user can only
retrieve maximum 50 dollars from his credit card. When user try to retrieve more than
50 dollars, I want to display the error message: " you can't retrieve more that 50
dollars". (50 is dynamic data here). In my action class, I have
errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,  new ActionError("error.amount")); in my Jsp, I
have <html:error/>. How can I achieve it in ApplicationResource.properties?(I am using
struts1.1-b2).
Thank you very much for your reply