From: "Cathy Osekizoglu" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Sent: Thursday, November 28, 2002 8:12 PM
Subject: display error message including dynamic data

> Hi:
> According to the result from my action class, I need to display message to
user using the dynamic data.
> This is what I am doing: In my action class, I got the result that user
can only retrieve maximum 50 dollars from his credit card. When user try to
retrieve more than 50 dollars, I want to display the error message: " you
can't retrieve more that 50 dollars". (50 is dynamic data here). In my
action class, I have errors.add(ActionErrors.GLOBAL_ERROR,  new
ActionError("error.amount")); in my Jsp, I have <html:error/>. How can I
achieve it in ApplicationResource.properties?(I am using struts1.1-b2).