I have a JSP. I have some scriplet code that defines an object and then I
want to iterate over that object, but I keep getting an error that the
object is not defined in the page scope. Looking at the docs I don't
understand what I'm doing wrong.

---

<%
   pageContext.setAttribute("myObj", myObj, PageContext.PAGE_SCOPE);
%>

<logic:iterate id="ele" name="myObj" property="records" scope="page">
   <!-- do stuff -->
</logic:iterate>

---

myObj has a getRecords() method that returns the array i want to iterate
over

When i load the page i get 'Cannot find bean myObj in scope page'
Any ideas?

thx
andy