James Mitchell wrote:

> That certainly does sound strange.  I don't recall hearing
> anything like this in the past.
>
> Can you describe your settings with a bit more detail?
> Have you made any configuration changes recently? (or using
> another container)

All I did was download the 2003-01-01 release and copy the new
struts.jar and commons-*.jar and the new tlds into my web app's
directories.  I can toggle this weird behavior by just swapping
the struts.jar from the 2002-12-27 build and the 2003-01-01
build.

What settings would be helpful for you to see (before I dump
a bunch of stuff onto the list ;-)?

Thanks,
Paul

-----