when I call an action from JavaScript like this, it works fine under Mozilla (Netscape) but I get a warning under IE, any ideas how to get around that popup.

Error: "Object does not support this property of method" on the line that I call the struts action.
If I select no on the popup it will give me the response but I want the popup not to show, any ideas? Thanks.

<script language="JavaScript">
function setNav(formObject)
{
//alert ("FormObject: " + formObject );
formObject.form.action="<%=request.getContextPath()%>/getAccounts.do";
formObject.form.submit();
}
</script>