On Mon, 6 Jan 2003 17:01:48 -0800
"LUCERO,DENNIS (HP-Boise,ex1)" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

Actually sorry for my confusion. I think I worded what I wanted to say
wrong. What I thought might be happening was Dennis was setting up some
options in a List and putting them into the request then forwarding to
the page. All good and well, the jsp of course has access to the list.
Then I thought he was saying he submits his form (to an action) and then
forwards on to another page. Correct me if I'm wrong, but this last page
will not have access to the original information put in the request
back in the first action and displayed on the first page.

I thought possibly you were talking about your List that makes up your
html:options not being there in the results page and figured it might
have been that they were not being reset into scope in the later action
(I like to recreate them in reset method).

Maybe I just confused you more Dennis sorry:) Feel free to send the code
if you want if it's still not working.

--
Rick