From: LUCERO,DENNIS (HP-Boise,ex1) [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 6:02 PM
To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
Subject: RE: scope

-----Original Message-----
From: Joe Barefoot [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
Sent: Monday, January 06, 2003 5:18 PM
To: Struts Users Mailing List

> LDHBe> The jsp containing the html:option tag is the last
> thing the request is
> LDHBe> forwarded to
>
> The forwarded page does not have access to the request any longer.

I think you mean on a redirect.  JSPs that are forwarded to definitely have
access to the HttpServletRequest object; that's how references to
request-scope form beans are obtained in the first place.

Dennis, have you tried putting debugging statements in the JSP using a
scriplet?  Just grab the ActionForm in question from the request, cast it to
the right type, and print out the values in question.  That should narrow it
down a bit.

If no joy, post us some more info. with some snippets from your form(s) and
JSP.