Actually Steve I found the ``oracle.ldap.util'' package in
an obscure jar file `C:\Oracle\902\jilib\ldapjclnt9.jar'

I am getting a bit more comfortable with JDeveloper today.
My client uses a lot of Oracle products 9i, iAS, so I got no
choice but to learn it.
The last IDE I used years ago with Visual C++ 5.0 in 1999.
Know I got to find out how to deploy to running Tomcat 4.1.18
server, should be easy ;-)

--////--

--
Peter Pilgrim
+44 (0)207-375-5642

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
             Regulated by the Financial Services Authority