| I did a build of a project [ALT+F9]. I get this error message in a JSP
| Error: java.lang.ExceptionInInitializerError: java.lang.NullPointerException

This was an issue JDeveloper 9.0.2 and no longer occurs
with JDeveloper 9.0.3, the current production release.

Despite only the change of the third version digit number,
the difference in features between 9.0.2 and 9.0.3 is great,
especially with regards to Struts features.

JDeveloper9i release 9.0.2 had no Struts features and had the
above problem when working with projects that used Struts.

JDeveloper9i release 9.0.3 has integrated Struts features, Ant
features, and has cool new support for using our BC4J J2EE
framework as your "model" layer with Struts as your "controller"
layer.

Steve Muench - Developer, Product Mgr, Java/XML Evangelist, Author
Simplify J2EE Development with the Oracle BC4J Framework
http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/htdocs/j2ee_bc4j.html
Building Oracle XML Apps, http://www.oreilly.com/catalog/orxmlapp