Thanks

I am getting the latest 9.0.3 JDeveloper install right now.
Also I found an URL on the OTN that was very useful

http://otn.oracle.com/products/jdev/howtos/jsp/StrutsHowTo.html

"HTH somebody please"
--
Peter Pilgrim,
Struts/J2EE Consultant, RBoS FM, Risk IT

      Visit our Internet site at http://www.rbsmarkets.com

The Royal Bank of Scotland plc is registered in Scotland No 90312
Registered Office: 36 St Andrew Square, Edinburgh EH2 2YB
Regulated by the Financial Services Authority