I sent Ed an email yesterday asking him the status too.  No reply yet.
Instead of adding it to Struts I was hoping he'd add it to Jakarta Taglibs.
He used the packaging names of Jakarta Taglibs for his classes so I am
hopeful.  I would like to see the JSTL-EL ability added to it as well.  It
is a fantastic taglib.  It would be a pity if its support/maintenance
fizzled out.

For additional commands, e-mail: