Actually a lot has been done on this tag lately by Tim Golden (and I
added a little bit to allow you to add an array of columns to
display). Tim could post the link to where the latest jar he worked on
is. I don't have the link here but have it at home if he doesn't reply
to the list before tomorrow. Here is a list of some of the
functionality he has added:

>From a previous post to the list by Tim:

I have included a way to define:
1. paging.banner.prev_marker_left
instead of the default  [
you can now use any string including html

2. paging.banner.prev_marker_right
instead of the default  ]
you can now use any string including html

3. paging.banner.table.width
In case you want to have the generated html table tag set to something other
than 100% you can now specify the width as any string (ie 100 or 50%)

4. also I noticed that when you want to use the
"requestURI=somepage.jsp?XYZ=bob&123=sally"attribute

and include additional parameters (ie XYZ=bob&123=sally)

the taglib would append the ?page=2 to the end of your URI
like this:
somepage.jsp?XYZ=bob&123=sally?page=2

I have put a test in to check if the URI contains a ? and change the ? to a &
(ie
from:
somepage.jsp?XYZ=bob&123=sally?page=2
somepage.jsp?XYZ=bob&123=sally&page=2 )

5. I have also removed the <th> and replaced them with <td> tags.
Netscape 4.7 has a hard time using style sheets to override the alignment of the
content.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]