> From: Mark Galbreath [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]]
> Sent: Friday, January 17, 2003 1:13 PM
> To: 'Struts Users Mailing List'
> Subject: RE: Axis/SOAP proposal for Struts
>

> Your calendar is 2 days behind....

Actually, the way Moveable Type works, the underlined days are days with
postings.  Since the last posting on strutskickstart.com was Wednesday,
and it's the only day this month with postings, Wednesday is underlined.
My Linux box runs nntp, so it knows what day it is :-)

James Turner
Owner & Manager, Black Bear Software, LLC
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

Author:
    MySQL & JSP Web Applications:
        Data Driven Programming Using Tomcat and MySQL
    ISBN 0672323095; SAMS, 2002

Co-Author:
    Struts Kick Start
    ISBN 0672324725; SAMS, 2002