Fast swing implementation?  There's a first time for everything :-).

David

From: Rick Reumann <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
Subject: Re[2]: [OT] Eclipse IDE
Date: Tue, 21 Jan 2003 11:26:11 -0500

On Tuesday, January 21, 2003, 10:53:31 AM, ROSSEL wrote:

RO> Then what's the way Idea works? It is supposed to be fast. Which
RO> widget family does it use?

That's what I find so amazing....I use IDEA and it flies. Totally as
fast as any Windows app I run. No joke. The scary part is it's totally
written in Swing from what I understand. I almost don't believe it.
They really have their 'stuff' together over at Intellij I'll tell you
that.

--

Rick
mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]