+1

I've added support for Struts messages in column titles, glad to contribute it. Since I really depend on this library for a product I've developed, and need to fix some problems, make some additions, I'd be pleased to work with others on improving this great piece of code, perhaps be the "pumpkin keeper" if no one else will do it (although I'm reluctant to volunteer, as I haven't performed that role before, except as a gardner ;-)

chaz
--
Charles E Brault
[EMAIL PROTECTED]