+1
This lib is very useful, I'd be glad to help

Ka-Wai
Rick Reumann wrote:

On Thursday, January 23, 2003, 8:33:20 AM, Robert wrote:

RT> Matt,

RT> I'ld like to see Ed's paging API broken into more layers;
RT> separate paging functionality from HTML generation.
RT> I've already tweaked the code a little to provide the ability
RT> to publish the current page and page size to any hyperlinked
RT> column so that after viewing the details, you can jump back
RT> to the same page of results with the same number of items
RT> per page being displayed.

You guys also might want to get with Tim who's done a lot of work with
this tag also. This link shows the changes he's made:
http://timgolden.com/taglib/ All of this functionality and the latest
changes you guys made should be combined. I think possibly one of you
guys should maybe take over this project and set up a yahoo group or
something. A lot has been brought up as of late and a lot of changes
have been made to it over time. I think I started way back with the
ability to define a columns parameter and then I noticed Tim made tons
more changes. Now with the changes you made Robert it's come along
even further. Ed seems to have dropped out of existence so I don't
think he would mind his work continuing forward.