Hi,

This might not be directly related to Struts... I have this problem with
most of my JSP pages: I have many links (to actions or other pages) that
should have diferent parameters determined at runtime. I hope someone would
come up with a more clever solution to this. Here is what I think could to
it for me: Buffering output for all JSP pages and directing it to a servlet
for post-processing. That is, the servlet would parse the JSP output for
<link..> tags and replace them with appropriate links+parameters. But I
don't know exactly how to do that...

Etienne