Hi,
one more thing may be try it out
in your jsp
<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-logic" prefix="logic"
%>
<logic:forward name="welcome.do"/>

--- [EMAIL PROTECTED] wrote:

> Yes I obtained the error below from the catalina
> log. No error shows up on
> the
> browser. I type in my url localhost:8080/strutTest
> and the page is sent to
> localhost:8080/strutTest/index.jsp and nothing more
> happens. I dont
> understand
> why its not being forwarded to
> 8080/strutTest/welcome.do
>

>                       "Brandon Goodin"
>

>                       <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>          To:
>     "Struts Users Mailing List"
>

> <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
>
>                       02/03/2003 03:58         cc:
>

>                       PM
> Subject:  RE: Can anyone help me out with this
>
>                       Please respond to
>

>                       "Struts Users
>

>                       Mailing List"

> Did you check your tomcat catalina logs. Sometimes
> you will find more info
> there. I am assuming you are receiving the following
> error in your browser.
> It sounds to me like the particual webapp instance
> has not been properly
> initialized.
>
> Brandon Goodin
> Phase Web and Multimedia
> P (406) 862-2245
> F (406) 862-0354
> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> http://www.phase.ws

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardContext.stop(StandardContext.java:3643)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.ContainerBase.removeChild(ContainerBase.java:1036)

>  at

org.apache.catalina.core.StandardHostDeployer.remove(StandardHostDeployer.ja

*****************************************************************************************************************************************************************************************

> This message is intended for the use of the
> individual or entity to which
> it is addressed and may contain information that is
> confidential and
> privileged and exempt from disclosure under
> applicable law.  If the reader
> of this message is not the intended recipient, you
> are hereby notified that
> any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this
> communication is
> strictly prohibited.  If you have received this
> communication in error,
> please contact the sender immediately and delete it
> from your system.
> Thank you

> [EMAIL PROTECTED]
> For additional commands, e-mail: