This is driving me crazy. Originally in my index.jsp I had <logic:forward
name="welcome"/>
and the page was never forwarded to welcome.do. I changed my tag to
<logic:redirect name="welcome"/>
and the page was sent to welcome.do, but the page was blank. In my console
window I get
the message RequestProcessor-Processing a GET for path /welcome and no
other errors.
If I try the same web app in Netscape I get an error window with the
message "The document contained no data" What am I missing or doing wrong?

<struts-config>
<!-- =================================== Global Forward Definitions -->

    <global-forwards>
        <forward
            name="welcome"
            path="/welcome.do"/>
    </global-forwards>

<!-- =================================== Action Mapping Definitions -->

    <action-mappings>
       <action
            path="/welcome"
            type="binary.solutions.BinaryAction"/>
    </action-mappings>

</struts-config>

<%@ taglib uri="/tags/struts-logic" prefix="logic" %>
<logic:forward name="welcome"/>

<%--

Redirect default requests to Welcome action.

--%>

This message is intended for the use of the individual or entity to which
it is addressed and may contain information that is confidential and
privileged and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.  If the reader
any dissemination, distribution, or copying of this communication is
please contact the sender immediately and delete it from your system.
Thank you