Have you gotten anywhere with this?
I'm seeing the exact problem, and I'm not using a DynaValidatorForm.  No
errors are displayed, no exceptions thrown.  It's as though the
validator just isn't getting invoked.

On Wed, 2003-02-05 at 07:57, otisg wrote:
> Yes, I have that, too:
>
> <plug-in
> className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
>     <set-property property="pathnames"
>
> value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,
>
> /WEB-INF/validator-rules-amp.xml,
>
> /WEB-INF/validation-amp.xml"/>
> </plug-in>
>

> And these files really are included in the WAR:
>
>   3380 Tue Feb 04 19:33:00 EST 2003
> WEB-INF/struts-config-amp.xml
>  39699 Tue Feb 04 16:19:22 EST 2003
> WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml
>   3048 Tue Feb 04 18:58:30 EST 2003
> WEB-INF/validation-amp.xml
>   1261 Tue Feb 04 16:19:22 EST 2003
> WEB-INF/validator-rules-amp.xml
>

> Could it be the indentation? (I know, would
> be crazy, but...)
>
> Thanks,
> Otis
>

> ---- On Wed, 5 Feb 2003, Pani, Gourav
> ([EMAIL PROTECTED]) wrote:
>
> > I had this strange issue where the plugin
> had to be initialized at the
> > bottom of the struts-config.xml to get it
> to work.
> >
> >   <plug-in
> className="org.apache.struts.validator.ValidatorPlugIn">
> >     <set-property property="pathnames"
> value="/WEB-INF/validator-rules.xml,
> > /WEB-INF/validation.xml"/>
> >   </plug-in>

"All motion is not progress, and all movement is not forward" (anon)
Key ID:  F0533BB6
Finger Print:  7F07 D9CD 266F 29D4 3616  164D F055 6E4C F053 3BB6