Drinking warm beer is possible when there is flavour in there in the first place.
Yankee beer is devoid of flavour and then they chill it! Might as well drink mineral
water.

No serious red-wine drinker would drink it chilled. Each beverage has it's agreed
optimum drinking temperature. To use a non-alcholic example, tea should be drunk hot
and with milk in it. What those southerners do to it should be federally prohibited!

Simon