> Ok, here goes... I've definately defined the internationalization
> Stuff in ApplicationResources.  Note the struts config bit below
> And the fact that I've specified the scope as session, does this
> make a difference?

It shouldn't... my LookupDispatchForm is also in session scope and it works
fine.

>       <action path="/addbanana"
>                type="com.example.AddBananaAction"
>                name="BananaForm"
>                input="/addbanana.jsp"
>                scope="session"
>                parameter="action">
>                <forward name="success" path="success.jsp"/>
>        </action>

> My JSP has the bit...
>       <bean:message key="button.banana.add"/>

This also looks good.  Have you viewed the source of the resulting HTML and
made sure it's really emitting:
  <input type="submit" name="action" value="Add Banana">

I'm doing something a little different because I have some graphical buttons
that have to have spaces in the "value":
    styleClass="addButton" titleKey="button.add.staff" value="     "/>
but I also have a submit button like yours:
      <bean-el:message key="button.finish"/>
with
   <SCRIPT>
      function setAction(target) {document.forms[0].action.value=target;}
   </SCRIPT>

> Finally application resources contains...
> button.banana.add=Add Banana

I was hoping it would be something obvious!  Sorry, I don't see anything
wrong with what you've posted.

--
Wendy Smoak
Applications Systems Analyst, Sr.