> Yes, this is the name of the class. I checked this 100s of
> times, even copying and pasting the package and class name
> from the .java file. I'm sure this is correct.
>
> I have Struts logging turned up to #6 but that isn't putting
> out any messages. There is very little in the JSP so I don't
> think that logging directly from the JSP would help. There is
> no "body" to the JSP.

This is irrelevant.  Right now you have no idea if any part of your JSP actually
executes, or if the bug occurs before it's service method is even called.  Putting
logging statements there will enable you to determine that.  You can also put a
scriplet in to grab your form directly from the request to see if it's actually there,
etc.  If it's not there, that means there's either something wrong with your
struts-config (like maybe the form-bean element is missing, so struts doesn't know
what form bean class to instantiate), struts couldn't find the form class (though that
should throw a different exception), or you are hitting the JSP directly without going
through a struts-mapped url.

hope this helps,
Joe