Here's another one a colleage o' mine endorses.  This one is very nice in that the JS
is very object-oriented, it uses XML input, and you can dynamically load sub-trees in
XML.  This is the turbo-charged JS tree, may be overkill for your needs.  It's also
not free--you can download for free but they have a commercial one-time unlimited
license if you intend to sell anything incorporating it:

http://webfx.eae.net/dhtml/xloadtree/xloadtree.html

peace,
Joe