--

On Tue, 25 Feb 2003 16:42:23
 Karr, David wrote:
>Prepare to get a bunch of responses saying the same thing: You're
>heading down the wrong path.  Your ActionForms should be simple
>containers, and should not be connecting to your business logic or your
>session.  Use the business logic in your Action class to manipulate and
>coordinate these objects.

Thanks for the response. All my ActionForms are simple containers except for this one.
Considering the time constraint I have, I feel, the soultion is the easy way to
implement a TREE structure and I made myself an exception. I wud appreciate if you
could suggest a better and easy solution to implement a TREE structure in a JSP.

-Pani.