From: Cedric Dumoulin [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: February 26, 2003 3:48 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: Re: Frames and the Tile PutList

  Hi,

  The extra '[' ']' are there because you declare the apps attribute as
a list. You should either declare it as a normal attribute (<put .../>),
or use an index to peek up the appropriate element in the list (not
supported by getAsString or get or insert, you should get the list and
use a scriptlet).

  Cedric