Please summarize your findings to the list, if you would; I would
be interested in seeing the group consensus on Torque as well.

>From following Jetspeed and Turbine user lists it seems that
there's a lot of confusion about where the various Turbine projects
are going especially with respect to Avalon. In my professional
caution, I discarded Torque as a candidate persistence layer
because of the organizational uncertainty that I thought I saw. I
would be delighted to find out that I was overly hasty.

+Mitchell