I posted this already on another thread, but I thought that I would try it again with
some more detail.

I am trying to create an editable list based on some examples using nested:iterate and
ListUtils.lazyList that I have seen offered on this mailing list.
I have created a simple example, the flow of which is detail action -> jsp -> control
action. The form that is used by all of these looks like:

private List bananas = ListUtils.lazyList(new ArrayList(),
      new Factory()
      {
        public Object create() {
          return new BananaBean();
        }
      });
  public List getBananas() { return bananas; }

The detail action adds BananaBean instances using bananas.add. Inside a nested:form on
the jsp I have

<nested:iterate property="bananas">
    <nested:text property="flavour"/>
  </nested:iterate>

and in the control action, I do form.getBananas() and print out the values to see if
they reflect the changes I made on the page.

I can't even successfully display the jsp. I get the following exception:
java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: Property 'bananas' is not indexed

I can't think of a simplier example. Any ideas?

I'm using nested_tags_10.jar with 1.3.1

BTW: LazyList implements Collection so it's indexed, right?