This is exactly what I am doing. It must be a version issue. I am using struts 1.0.2
with nested_tags_10.jar. I'll give struts 1.1 a try.
Thanks

>>> [EMAIL PROTECTED] 03/06/03 05:45PM >>>
Alex,

The JSP wasn't shown probably because it's like all other Struts table
creation using the iterate tag. Example JSP...

<nested:iterate property="studentList">
</nested:iterate>

...when submitted, if you're "student bean" is in a LazyList, then it'll
populate correctly, and all the data will be there for your action for processing.

This what you're after?...

Arron.

(Monkey Boy?...)

> Is this an example of an editable list (ie. a table like structure)? Based
on your student example, I am trying to edit a list of students all on one
page. ie. I could change five students names with one submit.
> Maybe I didn't fully understand your example, but it sounds like your
example is list/detail page setup where one page has a list (non editable) and
from that list page you can select a single student which is displayed in a
detail page from which you can edit that one student's info.

> I am using a LazyList because the only example of an editable list that I
have every seen was given by Arron Bates (monkey boy) and that is what he did,
but he did not show how the jsp page was done.