http://java.sun.com/docs/books/vmspec/2nd-edition/html/ClassFile.doc.html#154)

> The Java method bytecode code length is defined as an int (32-bit), but
> exception start/end blocks are defined by shorts (16-bit).  This limits
> the method length to 2^16=64K.
>
> Hopefully, noone on this list will ever write a class that large, but in
> case you ever run across this..

I had that problem in a compiled JSP page (therefore, in the created
servlet): a table with 150 rows and 8 <bean:write /> columns (some
financial data).

The solution was to split the table into 3 files and in the first one just
included the second and the third using <jsp:include />. Now it works just
fine.
--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]