Kwok Peng Tuck wrote:

>>I had that problem in a compiled JSP page (therefore, in the created
>>servlet): a table with 150 rows and 8 <bean:write /> columns (some
>>financial data).
>>
>>The solution was to split the table into 3 files and in the first one just
>>included the second and the third using <jsp:include />. Now it works just
>>fine.
>>

> Were you iterating over  a collection ?  If so you could have used the
> logic:iterate tag to give you a hand ..... :)

No. Those were some financial data (numbers with different formatting,
texts, calculations) in a bean with method names such as getFP001() to
getFP155() with some exceptions. Each method had to be called directly.
Therefore the problems.

Regards,
Davor

P.S.
A: When the answer is above the question.
Q: What's the most annoying thing in an email?

--
[EMAIL PROTECTED]