From: harish krishnaswamy [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED]
Sent: Sunday, March 09, 2003 11:43 AM
To: Struts Users Mailing List
Subject: RE: Multiple forms with same format and validation problem.

It has been recommended that ActionForm.validate() be
used only for trivial validations like the input
format, range etc. And these validations can be pushed
to the browser and caught there instead. The other
business validations are recommended to be done in the
Action classes like its been pointed out in the other
messages, that way you avoid this whole problem.

-Harish