On Sat, 15 Mar 2003, Khalid K. wrote:

> Date: Sat, 15 Mar 2003 13:21:01 -0800
> From: Khalid K. <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
> Subject: RE: BeanUtils.copyProperties between from and DAO issues
>
> If this is the case, I would think that
> org.apache.commons.beanutils.BeanUtils should be modified to do String[]
> to int[] conversion ???
> Thati s my 2 cents :)
> Khalid

The set of supported conversions is extensible -- simply create your own
String[] to int[] Converter and register it with ConvertUtils.register().
See the BeanUtils javadocs for more info:

  http://jakarta.apache.org/commons/beanutils/api/

Then, you can vastly increase the chance of this getting included in
BeanUtils (and therefore in Struts) by submitting an enhancement request
(against Commons Beanutils) and including your coinverter class as an
attachment.

Craig McClanahan